Friday, February 15, 2008

Time flys....

I have about a 100 things that I could write about since my last post in September. Some
of the more notable ones include:

  • Natasha Kai knowing I exist. Brenda and Sue can confirm this.
  • Going to Paris for the UNESCO World Youth Conference. Thank you UPJ!
  • WildFire! winning the Women's Rec League championship! Whoot! You rock, Team! Thank you Coach Steve!
  • Having wonderful Christmas and New Years celebrations with my family. I love you guys!
  • Gide's team being number one in the 3 v 3 family football competition. After his team beat mine, he dedicated the goals he scored to me, his mother.....ahhhhhh!
  • Making the CNMI-WNT, again!

  • Catching up with family in Hawaii! I still prefer Saipan to Hawaii.
  • Many other adventures which I dare not write here. ;-)

4 comments:

Shazam said...

ooo ooo can I write them???? :)

Shazam said...

ooo ooo can I write them???? :)

Saipan Patricia said...

Hmmm....I'll have to think about that....NO! ;-)

kazu_11 said...

hey, when are you visiting hawaii again?